What clothes and equipment should I take to climb?

For any ascent you will need an impressive list of things that you cannot do without all the way up. For each destination, this list may be slightly different. Full list of necessary clothes, equipment and documents for each direction is in the section "What to take with you"

Do I need medical insurance and honey. examination?

For admission to climbing, you need insurance for climbing (Elbrus, Kazbek) or trekking (Nepal, Kilimanjaro) for the entire duration of the trip. Insurance can be done through us. Medical examination and a certificate from a doctor for people who need access to climbing are 50+.